Information we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to:
• Name and Surname;
• Email address;
• Physical address;
• Mobile number
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails or SMS’ regarding specials or product offers that we think you may be interested in.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future communication from us, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or SMS.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.