- Innovative Switch system, includes 2 lenses and detachable rim from the frame enabling you to personalise your sunglasses.
- Made of Grilamid with anti-slip Megol rubber parts that guarantee comfort and optimum fit.
- Scratch resistant lens IDRO will repel water and dust to optimise vision.
- Integrated frontal air ventilation.
- Wide vented polycarbonate base which provides high coverage wide field of view
The light that filters in the human eye is divided into visible spectrum, in wavelengths between 380 and 780 nm, and non-visible spectrum, which includes light in the ultraviolet (UV light) field and in the infrared field (IR light). The blue light component between 380 and 500 nm is also known as High-Energy Visible light (HEV). HEV light lenses create a “feel” due to the effect of the elements and oxides used in the colour dyes and coatings. This treatment stimulates the receptor cells on the retina creating a brain experience sensation from each specific lens colour. Colours are seen as “pop” thus making the perfect solution for any particular lifestyle. Red, green, and yellow colours seep in resulting in improved contrast, a better separation of colours, and a higher sense of depth. The results are faster reactions and better performances.